In today’s news, we bring you the fourth part of our series on 103 marketing hacks for achieving success in business. While attracting new customers is crucial, it is equally important to retain existing clients. This calls for dedication and perseverance in the face of numerous challenges.
However, rest assured that every obstacle has a solution waiting to be discovered. Stay tuned as we delve into 10 more valuable insights on client retention and business marketing achievements.
- Survey after selling the product and request the customer to take part in the survey
- Get reviews from them via email
- Send thank you messages and compliments to customers
- Make sure the customer is always satisfied
- If there is a special offer, send it to them by message
- Manage events with customers
- Create groups with experienced clients and make sure they are by your side as advisors
- If there is any urgent message, special discount, announcement, send it by email
- Once a month, choose the best customer and greet him
- Arrange special discounts for customers who are playing a role in enriching the business