Isabella Khair Hadid (born October 9, 1996) is an American fashion model. She is the younger sister of fellow model Gigi Hadid. Hadid has appeared in campaigns for brands such as Dior, Marc Jacobs, and Victoria’s Secret. She is also known for her work with the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
Hadid was born in Washington, D.C., to real estate developer Mohamed Hadid and former model Yolanda Hadid (née van den Herik). She has two siblings, an older sister named Gigi, and a younger brother, Anwar. Hadid and her siblings were raised on a ranch in Santa Barbara, California.
Hadid’s modeling career began at the age of 16. She was signed to IMG Models in August 2014, and made her New York Fashion Week debut the following month. Hadid has since walked in shows for some of the world’s top designers, including Chanel, Dior, and Versace. She has also appeared on the covers of numerous magazines, including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Elle.
In addition to modeling, Hadid is also an advocate for mental health awareness. She has spoken openly about her own struggles with anxiety and depression, and has encouraged others to seek help if they are struggling. Hadid is also a supporter of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the Syrian American Medical Society (SAMS).
Hadid is one of the most popular models in the world. She has over 60 million followers on Instagram, and her campaigns and appearances generate millions of dollars in revenue for her sponsors. Hadid is a role model for many young women, and she is using her platform to raise awareness about important issues such as mental health and social justice.
In 2022, Hadid was named Model of the Year by the British Fashion Council. She was also named one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine. Hadid is a rising star in the fashion industry, and she is sure to continue to be a force to be reckoned with for years to come.
Here are a few of Bella Hadid’s most popular videos on YouTube:
- “Day in the Life of Bella Hadid” (2016) – This video has over 100 million views and gives fans a behind-the-scenes look at Bella Hadid’s life as a model.
- “My First Time” (2016) – In this video, Bella Hadid tries a variety of new things for the first time, including skydiving, surfing, and boxing.
- “Get Ready with Me for the Met Gala” (2017) – In this video, Bella Hadid shares her beauty routine and gets ready for the Met Gala.
- “Vlogmas 2017” (2017) – This video series follows Bella Hadid as she celebrates Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- “Ask Me Anything” (2018) – In this video, Bella Hadid answers questions from her fans about her life, career, and more.
These are just a few of Bella Hadid’s most popular videos on YouTube. If you’re a fan of the model, be sure to check them out!